To qualify for reduced admission entry as a Pensioner, one of the following criteria must be met.
Holders of a valid Australian Government issued Pension Concession Card (PPC), excluding listed dependants qualify for the pension rate. This does not include holders of Australian Health Care Cards. The Australian Pension Concession Card are issued to recipients of the following pension payments:
- Mature Age Allowance
- Sole Parenting Pension
- Mature Aged Pension
- Disability Pension
- Holders of valid New Zealand Government issued Superannuation Card (SC). The card holder and listed dependants will qualify for the pension rate.
- Holders of a valid Australian Government issued Seniors Card.
- Holders of a valid New Zealand Seniors Card.
- Holders of a valid Australian Government issued Veteran Affairs Pension Card.
- Any person 65 years of age or older - proof of age is required.