Each pass holder will be identified by a photo at the front gate entry. To speed up your entry into the park please login to your MyAccount and upload a photo for each pass holder prior to your first visit.
Names that need to be updated or changed can be completed at the park’s main gate prior to entry or by calling 13 33 86. You may upload a photo of the correct person to their pass regardless of the name currently assigned. Once the photo has been uploaded it cannot be modified within the online account and will need to be updated by a front gate team member at the park during your visit.
Here are some guidelines to assist in uploading an appropriate photo.
The season pass photo:
- should be a recent colour photograph of the head and shoulders similar to a passport or drivers licence photo;
- cannot have any obstructions that cover the face including hats, hair, or sunglasses;
- should not be blurry, too dark, taken from a distance or contain a busy background;
- file size should be no larger than 1MB; and
- that do not comply with the above guidelines or deemed inappropriate will need to be adjusted prior to entry and may cause a delay to your entry into the park.