I have lost or forgotten my pass at home, can I still enter Wet'n'Wild Gold Coast?

Unfortunately without your pass you are unable to enter the park, you will need to purchase a replacement pass for $5 if you wish to enter. This can be replaced at the front gate of Movie World, Sea World or Wet’n’Wild Gold Coast upon presentation of a valid photo ID.

Was this article helpful?
2 out of 2 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk